Update v1.62 finally allows for non-stacking Control Objects when moving to a new position. It determines where to move based off the Adjacent Grid Squares, once the position has been chosen to move to. This update also implements deeper feature into the Observer Creation Method. Where the worker object first moves to the designated build position, and then begins the building of a new Grid Object that was chosen to build. A lot of other minors fixes and tweaks were also implemented to allow for smoother flow. I also added a preview feature when the GridGenerator is selected, when viewing it in the Unity3D scene view.
Let me know if you encounter any problems or bugs.
- Made the UpdatePositionToggle class it’s own File
- The GridGenerator now contains a preview feature when selected in scene view
- Added Function: CalculateParticularPath in PathFinder
- When accessing the path finder you can now simply just get the desired calculated path
- When in Observer Creation Mode
- Worker objects will now move to the location where building
- It now takes time to build a GridObject
- When in RTS Mode
- Control Objects will no longer stack ontop of each other when moving to a location
- The Control Objects will fill up the adjacent Grid Squares
- A lot of other minor code fixes